domingo, 24 de febrero de 2013

Zulu Winter - Language Download

Lot of people have told me "Oh no! Zulu Winter... mmm, that's shit I've heard before, it's nothing new..." and other shit like that. But, I don't care, I found their music is actually really relaxing, and it gives me a kind of nostalgic sensation.Yeah, may be... their style is not that original and they might sound similar to other indie bands from the 80's and 90's, but they have something special that keeps me listening to them every day and enjoy every single piece.

 
For those who don't know, Zulu Winter are a five piece Indie rock band formed in London in 2011. They released their first single, "Never Leave", on Double Denim Records on 7 November 2011. The band released their debut album "Language" on the 14 May 2012 on Play It Again Sam.

For you, I've got something special, their debut album for download:


Track List

01. Key to My Heart
02. We Should Be Swimming
03. Bitter Moon
04. Small Pieces
05. Silver Tongue
06. You Deserve Better
07. Let’s Move Back to Front
08. Moments Drift
09. Words That I Wield
10. Never Leave
11. People That You Must Remember


Download:  Zulu Winter - Language 2012

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario